Jury activity / Awards
As an active and internationally experienced musician, Johannes Tonio Kreusch is a juror in international music competitions.
Jury work: European Guitar Award, Dresden; Andrés Segovia – Competition, Mohnheim; Antwerp Guitar Competition; International Competition “Paola Ruminelli” for chamber ensembles with guitar, Domodossola; International Music Competition, Schweinfurt.
Johannes Tonio Kreusch has received several awards for his recordings, his artistic activities and his commitment to music, including:
- 2019/20: Leopold Media Award of the Association of German Music Schools “Good Music for Children” for CD production with Dorothée Kreusch-Jacob
- 1998, 2018, 2019: Quarterly Award of the German Record Critics for CD productions with Dorothée Kreusch-Jacob
- 2019: AUDITORIX Audiobook Seal, Foundation Hören and Landesanstalt für Medien NRW (LfM) for CD production with Dorothée Kreusch-Jacob
- 2012: Tassilo Prize of the Süddeutsche Zeitung together with Cornelius Claudio Kreusch
- 2003: 10de Répertoire Prize, France for CD recording “Johannes Tonio Kreusch plays Villa-Lobos/Ginastera”
- 2000: Leonhard and Ida Wolf Memorial Prize for Music of the State Capital Munich
- Artist International Award, New York (1996)
- 1993: Jazz Prize Winner of the City of Burghausen